The Aupair program information in Austria (both study and work in Austria)
Global Vietnam Aupair
1. Benefits of Aupair:
- Get approach to Western culture.
- Free accommodation, living in Austria for 1 year.
- Will be joined a German course in Austria for 1 year.
- Having a private room in the family.
- To be paid a half course fee for the first German course by the host family.
- Get at least 1 day off per week.
- Aupair only has to work 20 hours a week, at most 3 nights/ week for baby-looking after .
- The number of days’ leave is 30 days a year.
- To be received 376-470 euros per month of pocket money.
2. Responsibilities of Aupair:
- Child care and support housework for the families only up to 20 hours per week.
- Add up to 3 babysitting evenings per week.
- The tasks that aupairs will be able to do are: take children to school, pick up children, play with children, clean children’s room, help parents prepare food ….
3. Conditions for joining the program:
- Between the ages of 18-27.
- Good basic German (A1 or higher).
- Experienced with young children and housework.
- Not married and do not have children.
- Good health and physical.
- No criminal record.
4, Required documents to participate in the program:
– Letter to the future adoptive parents (typing)
– Photos of yourself, your family or pictures with the children you used to take care, photos of social activities (photos as clear, as true and vivid as possible).
– Health certification
– Birth certificate
– 2 card image 3.5*4.5 with white backgrounds
– Transcripts, student ID cards or the highest degree available
– Certificate of German A1 (if applicable)
5, Participation fee:
We list in detail all the fees you will pay as follows:
– Consultancy fee: 25 million dong
– Application fee: 75 Euro
– Airfare: 10-15 million dong
6. Process of participation:
- You can register at www.globalvietnamaupair.com
- Global will book the schedule interview by German through skype with you.
- After you pass the interview with Global, you will sign with Global.
- You can choose one of the two types, coming to the office directly or signing the contract online and credit transfer.
- When signing the contract, you need to pay 12.5 million service fees.
- Global mail to instruct the documents to complete before Global officially introduced the adoptive family for you.
- Once you have a suitable host family, you pay the remaining 10 million service fees.
- Global prepares the visa application, interviews and guides you to apply for a visa at the embassy.
- With a visa, you travel to Austria, get your family picked up at the airport and take home.